Instructions showing how to login to MYOB Hosted using Mozilla Firefox
1. In your welcome email you will have received details for the server that your company file is located on. It will be one of the following. Enter the relevant server from the list below in the address bar of Firefox.
2. You will be prompted with a security warning. Click on Advanced -> Add Exception… -> Confirm Security Exception
3. You will be promoted for credentials. Enter in your Username eg email@example.com and Password in the the required fields and click Sign in.
4. Click on the MYOB application icon
5. Click on Save File and click OK. Click on the arrow in the top right hand corner and drag and drop the .rdp file to the desktop.
6. Right click on the .rdp file and click on Rename and give the file a Friendly Name eg MYOB
8. Enter in your username and password and tick “Remember me” and click OK
9. Accept the certificate warning by ticking “Don’t ask me again for connections to this computer” and click Yes.